Monday, May 10, 2010

Free eBay Coaching Consultation

When you want to lose weight or get in shape, you hire a personal trainer. When you want your child to excel in any activity (swimming, gymnastics, golf, acting, singing), you hire a coach to help them succeed. A coach is a person who instructs or trains others.

If your eBay business is not where you want it, maybe a coach can help you reach your goals. There are many benefits of having a personal business coach. A coach will eliminate trial and error and help you reach your goal faster without as many stumbling blocks. A proactive coach will help you take control of your eBay business, rather than it having control of you. When I say "pro-active," I mean controlling a situation by causing something to happen rather than waiting to respond to it after it happens.

My coaching is different than most eBay coaching out there. I am an active seller on eBay just like you so my methods are solid and proven and I use them every day. My goal with all of my clients is to find a business model that works with your personality, your lifestyle, your budget, and your skills. There are a million and one ways to make money with eBay and online and we will find some that work for you. The training moves at your pace with your goals as the core focus.

Coaching sessions take place online using GoTo Meeting screen sharing software. I can see your screen and guide you through lessons, and you can see my screen for demonstrations. All sessions will be customized to your level and the aspects of online selling that you wish to learn which may include:

Local product sourcing
Online product sourcing
Drop shipping
Setting up an eBay store
Selling information products (and writing your own)
Finding and selling vintage items
Selling beyond eBay – Amazon, Etsy, your own website
Selling on consignment (eBay Trading Assistant)
Using third party eBay tools
International shipping
Selling on international sites
Marketing
Traffic building
Creating multiple streams of income

My coaching comes with a guarantee. If you do the work, follow through and stay committed to your business we will keep working with you until you are successful.

Click here to sign up for a free coaching consultation and find out if I can help you reach your eBay goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment