Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dolce and Gabbana Jacket - eBay Seller Success Story

Dana sent in her success story:


I purchased this Dolce & Gabbana Women's Jacket for $5.99 at a Goodwill Store. I started the 10-Day Auction on a Thursday night at $74.99 with a BIN of $99.99. It sold on the first Saturday for BIN! Wonder if I should have priced it higher?

Here is Dana's listing:



Wow, $99 for a used jacket from Goodwill! Congratulations, great sale. You can visit Dana's Little Bit of Everything store here on eBay and take a peek at her other great finds.

Do you have a success story to share? Send it to me at ebaycoach @ yahoo and you can be featured here, too. Also visit my eBay seller's Facebook group where nearly 2,000 sellers discuss their finds and other aspects of eBay selling.



Download my FREE guide with all kinds of eBay how-tos

No comments:

Post a Comment