Thursday, November 18, 2010

Yes, Virginia, I Really Sell on eBay!


I found something rather comical the other day. I was reading some posts on an eBay discussion group, and someone named Teresa P. (who I have never even met), made this comment in reference to my eBay selling:

"I checked her Ebay Store. She is not making money from the ebay store. It's all the "other" stuff she sells or plugs." This sent me into hysterics - the best ab workout I have had in a while. Interesting that someone who has never met me, and has no clue how I spend my day, can sit on a message board and pass judgment. How would Teresa P. know what my sales are? Everyone knows that less than 50% of eBay buyers leave feedback, so all sales are not visible on the feedback page.

Anyway, Teresa P. and other disgruntled internet trolls, here are a few of my recent eBay sales to show that yes, I do walk the walk. I sell on eBay every day. All of these items are used from thrift stores and have sold on my eBay account within the last 30 days.



Laptop Projector - $30 at thrift store
Sold on Nov 12 for $99.97
(click here to see listing)

Harley Davidson Belt Buckle - $6 at thrift store
Sold for $45.97 on Oct 27
(click here to see listing)

Hooked on Phonics Set (1998) - $10 at thrift store
Sold for $45.97 on Oct 21
(click here to see listing)

Cole Haan Shoes - $5 at thrift store
Sold for $44.97 on Nov 14
(click here to see listing)

Reproduction Vintage Phone - $8 at thrift store
Sold for $34.97 on Oct 21
(click here to see the listing)

So, there you have it. I really sell on eBay. You can learn to do this, too, and make good money from home. Don't listen to the trolls. Here are some FREE resources to get you started:

eBay Coach Reference Guide (all kinds of eBay How-Tos)

Hot Brands to Sell on eBay (things to look for at thrift stores)

90 Days to $400 a Week on Amazon
(how to get started selling books on Amazon)

Facebook Group (2,200 sellers networking, no drama or trolls allowed)

If you have a troll issue and need help, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment